Halo 4 Remix Contest



 I spent about 20 mins finishing some design features on my house in my little world i created in mine craft when i noticed while exiting my xbox a little feature telling me to remix Halo 4. So i thought i would share it if you haven't heard of the remix and all the neat details. I mean you could just go on your xbox and watch a very well produced video with djs telling you to get in on the action. If you don't have a xbox and you haven't heard the add campaign and you were trying to find a place to avoid it... well it won't be here because well i enjoy a good remix. I look forward to any kind of musician collaboration because it's about taking something that is good in its own right and making it your own. And who knows, what if someone make's a killer track that i want to listen to more than just playing it in the game. I'm not going to narrate the video but  i'm going to challenge some of the readers and musicians to go out there try to make your own remix of halo 4 and then send me a link to your remix because i'd love to hear it. I will also be making my selection on the most remixworthy tracks best of luck to all those remixers out there. Have Fun.