THE NAME - NUMBERS & FACTS

click photo above  to be redirected to their store. 
Numbers & Facts, is a high intensity party album brought to you by the french electronic group 
The Name; which combines  three of my favourite things: samples, drums and analog synths. They're well known for their amazing live performances that delivers an explosive mix of club, kraut-rock, and nu-disco.

From the moment you start that first track, you better prepare yourself for some hi-octane intensity driven music. It's none stop, track after track; The Name puts your ears into overdrive and will forever change your clubbing experience.  The album is a great addition to pull from if you were looking to dj a party.  I've started my new workout regiment and this music is definitely aiding in bringing out some intensity. I hope to see a north american tour in the future, just let me know if you're in the neighbourhood.